Friday, June 27, 2008

Jackson


So last night Jackson decided to wake up at midnight and he didn't want to go back to sleep until 3 AM. That's right, three in the morning! I think he's having a tough time because he has been a little under the weather lately and also because of his teeth. Poor kid. Even when he is cranky like that though he is still so much fun and I love being with him. It's hard to believe that he is already seven months old. I have no idea where the time went. It has been so neat watching him grow and change and develop his personality. His latest thing is to shake his head no. He thinks this is the coolest thing, it is actually pretty cute!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Yay new blog!! I'm so excited. The non-bloggers are dropping like flies, I tell you!! :-)

Tippetts said...

Good to see pictures of you guys. :) Sorry about the heat!